Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Goalies Being Goalies


Mostly every goalie you will see playing in his or her soccer game will be wearing a color matching uniform.  This is a uniform that either they make up themselves or their coach makes them wear.  Doing this is a great way for them to express themselves.  They can wear vibrant colors for outgoing and confident keepers.  Also, Goalies tend to wear stripe or matching clothes to express themselves through pattern.  It is not unlikely for a goalie to look the best on the field.  Coming from experience in being a goalie I would know that goalies have the best style on the team more times than not.  Now this might be a bias opinion but I'm sure others would have to agree with me.  I enjoy attending a professional soccer game and watching the teams play.  However, one thin g that many people do not pay too much attending to is how cool the goalie looks in his uniform.  Soccer has just always been a passion throughout my life since I was at the age of four.

No comments:

Post a Comment