Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Recommendation On Goalie Jerseys


My personal favorite soccer goalie jerseys have to be the Adidas ones.  On the other hand, most people will tell you that they like wearing Nike.  I mean don’t get me wrong I do love putting on a Nike goalie jersey.  My favorite cool soccer goalie jersey just happens to be Adidas.  Therefore, I recommend putting on that Adidas goalie jersey instead of Nike.  If you feel like Nike is a better choice or if they have some new goalie jerseys that just came out then let me know.  I am always open to new ideas.  When I am playing goalie for my club soccer team I will wear my green Adidas soccer jersey along with my green soccer Adidas goalie gloves.  Many complements have been given to me while I was leaving or entering where the soccer game is being played from parents or my teammates.  The only Nike goalie jersey I would like to wear more than some Adidas goalie jerseys is the Nike Park IV. This is in fact they goalie jersey I wear for my High School team which the option for going to our games in September is still always there.  Nike is mainly for people with more of a wild style and Adidas goalie jerseys are primarily for those goalies with a professional sense of style.  I hope that this blog with help you be able to choose the right goalie jersey brand that suits you the best and makes you excited to show off your goalie jersey every game you wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment